This is the third webcast in the series with Sage Nonprofit and was held on July 29, 2010.
This webinar picked up where the other two left off (make sure to go and watch those first – you can find them in the Training section). After discussing some fundraising myths and how to better engage your donors its time to focus on the holy grail of online fundraising… Peer-to-Peer Fundraising.
Highlights of this webinar focused on:
- What exactly is Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
- Why should your organization consider Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
- How to get started in Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
- What skills and resources are needed
- How to determine if your efforts are successful
The webinar recording is available at: http://sage.acrobat.com/p10634219/
The slides can also be reviewed on SlideShare at: http://www.slideshare.net/sagenonprofit/peer-topeer-fundraising