Please join us on Wednesday, August 10th at 11:30am CST for an online webcast presented by Nonprofit R+D and One Story Productions
Anatomy of a Video
Understanding and using online video in your organization
It seems like everywhere we turn people are talking about online video. Google loves it and YouTube is hitting record traffic numbers every month. It has been proven that video can increase website traffic and donations. Clearly online video is a necessary tool… but how do you even get started?
Join us on Wednesday August 10th and learn how to communicate your organization’s passion and mission to the world using online video. We will cover how to get your organization started, as well as dissecting and breaking down a successful video section by section.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- The basics of creating and producing online videos.
- The main aspects of an effective and compelling video.
- How to create an emotional connection with your audience so you can tell your story easily and effectively, thus making the viewers aware of your mission.
- How documentary videos can be used to affect social change.
- The difference between professionally produced videos and Flip Cam videos, and the advantages of each.
Join us on August 10th by signing up below. We will email you a link to the webinar the day before.