Posted on April 13, 2013 by Rich Dietz in
About Rich DietzRich Dietz has spent his entire career working both in and with a wide variety of nonprofit, political and government organizations as well as technology companies focused on the nonprofit sector including Sage Nonprofit, Convio and KIMBIA. It is this unique background and experience – working directly in nonprofit organizations AND working on the technology side – that allows him to better understand and assist nonprofit organizations with their technology needs. Richard holds a M.S.W. from the University of California – Berkeley as well as a B.A. in Political Science from UCLA.
Subscribe & Connect
Leave a Reply
- Out of Office over the Holidays? Put these 3 “workers” on the job. December 9, 2015
- Dump Your Homepage Slider August 11, 2014
- 5 Key Mistakes to Avoid on Your Nonprofit Website August 6, 2014
- Rafflecopter – Nonprofit Tech Tools August 4, 2014
- Content Idea Generation – Nonprofit Tech Tools July 29, 2014
- Presentation – Association for Women in Communications Lunch June 16, 2011
- Presentation – TAPE 2012 Powerful Partnerships Conference January 31, 2012
- Presentation – NTEN Nonprofits + The Cloud November 18, 2012
- Remarkable Resources from Idaho Nonprofit Center’s State Conference | What-if-concepts: […] You can find high quality resources and ...
- Bobby Pearson: Great summary, Rich. Thanks for linking to the lea...
- Rich Dietz: Hello RAsheem, Sorry for the delay in responding,...
- Rich Dietz: Hey Tom! Glad you liked the tool. It is so much ...